Dr. Steven L. Ginex is a board certified foot and ankle surgeon, who has been in private practice since 1994. He practices in Palm Desert in the same location since 1998. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery. He specializes in clinical and surgical foot and ankle care for both simple and complex foot and ankle problems. He provides outstanding quality care through his careful diagnosis and mindful treatment options. He maintains the highest levels of accreditation and pursues ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in podiatry. Dr Ginex takes great pride in providing excellent care along with great bedside manner and takes the extra time to explain your problems and the treatment options in detail. Dr. Ginex and his wife and their two daughters live in Palm Desert. In his spare time he enjoys hiking, biking and most of all spending quality time with his family.
- California State University at Chico, Bachelor of Science degree
- California College of Podiatric Medicine in San Francisco, Doctor of Podiatric medicine degree.
- Podiatric surgical residency at Medical center of North Hollywood.
- Board Certified, Diplomate, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Local Society President of the Year, 2006, California Podiatric Medical Association
- Past President, Coachella Valley Podiatric Medical Society, 2001-07
- Pi Delta National Podiatric Honor Society, 1992
- Who’s Who In American Colleges and Universities, 1992
- Honor’s List, Ca College Podiatry Medicine Dean Of Academic Affairs, 1989-1992
- The Tricorrectional Bunionectomy for Correction of High Intermetatarsal Angles, Journal of the American Podiatric Medical Assoc, Aug 1994
- Member, American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Member, California Podiatric Medical Association
- Member, Coachella Valley Podiatric Medical Society
- Active Medical Staff, Eisenhower Medical Center